1. The comfort and safety of being inside with the sound of rain beating on your window.
2. A cup of hot tea by the window to give you company.
3. That earthy scent of rain falling on soil that makes you nostalgic.
4. The ambience that brings out the philosopher in you.
5. A poignant background score for curling up with your favourite book.
6. Or binge-watching an entire series all day.
7. It’s just the best time to snuggle!
8. And it’s not too bad even if you are by yourself.
9. Outside, everything is slippery. Everywhere.
10. The public transport system turns its back on you.
11. Leaving you stranded in the middle of nowhere, waiting to get to office.
12. Which isn’t really a bad thing, because it usually means an off.
13. Some of your plans go for a toss.
14. And you almost give up hope.
15. While here is always that one annoyingly happy friend who is enjoying the downpour.
16. But, hey, that means time for newer, crazier plans, right?
17. Serendipity is in the air.
18. And blame it on Bollywood if you want to, but so is love.
Explore the monsoons with someone special! Find love on Woo, India’s #1 matchmaking app, that connects you with interesting, like-minded people near you.
Download Woo for Android and iOS here: