1. The only time you get to spend together is online, and it’s not really the same thing.
“Let me type this right here… BACKSPACE… yeah, this reply will be better.”
2. Your relationship has a network-connectivity-dependency.
“Did you try turning it off and on again?”
3. You have to plan meetings months in advance with army-like precision and execution.
“Killing the Batman is easier than this.”
4. You can barely stay awake at work because of the endless late-night phone calls you have to rely on to catch up.
“Should have hung up earlier…”
5. And the travel and phone bills are burning a hole in your pocket.
“I guess that means no dinner tonight.”
6. You count down days to when you are going to meet, and it gets frustrating.
“10…9…8…7… I think I’m getting old.”
7. And it’s even more frustrating when they are not replying to your questions even after seeing them.
“I CAN SEE YOUR LAST SEEN!”
8. Anniversaries, birthdays, and all special days, you miss each other even more.
“All by myself, don’t wanna be all by myself any more.”
9. Your world is in your phone, but you start ignoring the world around you.
“Who are all these lame, real people buzzing around me?”
10. And, most importantly, you can’t have that hug that brightens up your day.
Where there is a will, there is a way. Some of you will be lucky enough to have a fulfilling long distance relationship.
But, every now and then, you really do need to go for that coffee rendezvous, for that air hockey/bowling play-off, to that movie everyone’s been talking about. Sometimes, you even need to do nothing at all, but together!
To find someone special in your city, give love a chance with Woo! Download Woo for Android and iOS on http://goo.gl/KkpFZY