1. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge: Never let love go.
Never let your love go. Cross the cliched seas and oceans if you have to for it, but never ever give up. Always follow your heart. Guess what, SRK even keeps a Karva Chauth fast for Simran in this movie. Now, can it get any more perfect?
If you think you are falling for that special friend of yours, tell them before it’s too late! Don’t be on the verge of dating but staying stuck there. Unless you want to marry someone else and then wait for your daughter to grow up and reunite you. Keep it simple, silly!
3. Kal Ho Na Ho: Love and live everyday.
Live each day like it is your last day. Love each day like it is your last day. Spread joy. Spread happiness. Life is too short to wait for love to happen.
4. Main Hoon Na: It’s never too late for love.
Whatever age you are, it’s never too late for love. Go ahead, woo the one you like, even if they happen to be your teacher! 😉
5. Veer Zaara: Don’t let boundaries defined by society come between you.
Love doesn’t follow arbitrarily defined boundaries of nations, religion, race, language, caste or creed. Love whoever you want and love them with all your heart. The rest will fall in place.
6. Devdas: Get over lost love.
There is no point brooding about what didn’t happen. Get up, walk it off, and be open to finding someone special again.
7. Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham: There will always be ups and downs. Smile through them and fight for your love.
You might have to take some tough decisions for love. Take that leap. They might just be worth it. Your family will come around sooner or later.
8. Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi: Go that extra mile to woo your special someone.
Step our of your comfort zone. Go out of the way to woo your partner. Basically, do anything to make them smile!
9. Mohabbatein: True love never dies.
You’re never alone when you’ve experienced true love. Ever.
10. Jab Tak Hai Jaan: Love will always bring you together, regardless of what you plan.
You might try to not to create barriers if you think it’s wrong, even though you want it. But love will find a way to come back in your life. Just make sure you embrace it with open arms.
Take a cue from the King of Bollywood and give love a chance! Find your own love story on Woo , India’s leading matchmaking app. Download Woo for Android and iOS here: