Sometimes,when you are binge-watching Friends, you go a level beneath the laughs and see the treasure trove of invaluable relationships that it is actually about, with beautiful lessons in love that everyone could stand to learn from. Here are relationship lessons that you can take away from Friends.
Warning: Might induce urge for another Friends marathon.
1. Everyone needs love!
Even if they are hiding behind a shield of humour.
Sometimes, the wait for that special someone can get frustrating.
And you start really putting yourself out there.
But someone special will come along. It’s only a matter of time.
2. Find someone who is your kind of crazy, who can make you laugh no matter how down you are.
There is no set formula for who that one is. When you meet them, you will just know.
3. Express your feelings! Who cares if you’re not the best poet in the world? All that matters is what you feel.
You might not always get it right, but you can always improvise.
But keep trying.
You will come along.
4. A little confidence always helps.
Keep dialing it up till you find the right spot.
6. Love can makes even an ordinary life extraordinary.
7. Little gestures go a long way in showing how committed you are.
8. It helps if you know how to push the right buttons.
9. Don’t hide your relationship from the world. Who cares what they think? Anyway, sooner or later, you won’t be able to keep it in any more.
Plus it helps coming out if you are the PDA kind of person.
10. The more you fight, the closer you come.
11. Moving on can be tough.
But you’ve got to keep it under control.
12. Goodbyes are difficult.
Never give up on each other even if it feels hopeless. Your will will pull you through.
And go out of your way to not let them happen.
Before you go on that binge-watching spree, here’s how you can find your own life partner. Woo, India’s #1 matchmaking app connects you with verified, interesting singles in your city. Go on, give love a chance on Woo!
Download Woo for Android and iOS here: