There’s nothing quite like feeling a spark of attraction between you and someone you just met, think about dating your friend, someone you’ve known longer than just a couple of weeks, and who knows more about you than just your name and phone number. The transition from friend to life partner might feel a little weird at first, but the awesomeness involved in going for it might make it totally worth it.
1. You already know everything about each other. So there aren’t going to be any surprises.
2. You know what the other person wants from a relationship.
3. 83% of your time is spent laughing together.
4. There is ALWAYS something to talk about.
5. You don’t have to ‘impress’ them and can just be yourself.
6. You don’t have to worry about what your parents or relatives think about your relationship.
7. You’ve already seen each other at your worst.
8. There is no room for any awkward post-fight conversations or silences.
9. You have a partner-in-crime for life.
10. You HAVE to spend every moment together.
11. You don’t have to worry about hitting the ‘low phase’ in your relationship.
12. They say that your partner should also be your best friend, but in your case, your best friend is your partner.
Find your best-friend-cum-life-partner on Woo, India’s #1 matchmaking app, that connects you with awesome, like-minded people with interests like yours, near you.
Download Woo for Android and iOS here: