1. The Arranged Marriage: You could jump straight into it the traditional way.
“Too gaudy. Reject… Too cheesy. Reject… LOL this is going nowhere.”
But it takes more than just a few meetings to know someone well, let alone marry them.
2. At Pubs and Clubs: You could give it a shot the non-traditional way.
“I’m thinking of a cheesy pickup line while I creepily wink at you”
If only there were a way to block people in real life.
3. At the park: If you like fitness freaks.
“I don’t know about fitness but there sure are freaks here. OMG HE’s CATCHING UP!”
Then again, it’s a good way to train.
4. On Facebook: In your Others message folder.
“Hai, I was went thru ur profyl, vry beautyful and nice like sunrise sun. Plis accept fraand requast.”
There should be an entertainment tax on these.
5. At the market: Where the crowds are always classy.
“Aah, so this is where all the gentlemen are.”
There is something very, very wrong with these people.
6. At the office: To strike a work-love balance.
“Umm… this is kind of awkward. But you are sitting on my spreadsheet.”
Warning: This can and will end up like that Airtel ad.
7. At the gym: If you like the muscular hunks.
“ARE YOU IMPRESSED YET, BABES!?”
No, but this is the first time I’ve seen a machine working out.
8. At a dance class: If you are looking for the one with Hrithik Roshan’s moves.
“I’m sexy and I know it!”
This is not exactly like the Bang Bang trailer.
9. In public transports: If you want to leave it to fate.
“I am going to die in here.”
Fate doesn’t always play cupid, and neither do seating algorithms.
10. On Woo!